4 Hour Course
CQB 2 Force on Force 2-3 man room entry
Must have taken Intro to CQB, or have CQB experience in order to take this class.
Must have taken
1. Understanding the basic principles of room clearing
2. Assessing structures to understand the best plan of action to achieve the most desirable outcome.
3. Decision-making and layout of structure
4. Clearing in small elements such as solo or two-man cqb
5. Positive Threat Identification
TAKEAWAY’S INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. An understanding of:
o Different types of rooms
o Breaking down Hallways
o How to efficiently and safely work in close proximity to teammates in a dynamic environment.
Airsoft equipment is provided if needed in the course cost for Blue Collar Farm.